Friday, October 30, 2009

Atari Forever


Another tidbit from my old tapes (see previous posts).

Ha, I wish I could take credit for that one, but it seems like I had put some videogame music to tape for personal (and geekish) use.
Again, this must go back to 1987 or 1988, and I have no recollection whatsoever what videogame (or coder demo) it's from.
The only sure thing is it's an Atari STE music cue.
It's a nice little retro thing with technoïd bass and the coolest melody.

Non-descript videogame music

And by the way, DEATH TO AMIGA.

1 comment:

Rhythm of Rain said...

The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..

The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past rs gold. To change your future, alter your decisions today Runescape gp, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards rs gp, but it takes character to keep you there.