Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Synth


A little sketch recorded for a Western animation video.
The project is still far in the future and the music will most probably change a lot, so I might as well post it here now...

I was asked to do a short atmospheric tune, in a very clichéd Western style.
As you can hear, this is too synth-ish, that's something that'll be toned down for sure in the final version.

Prophet 08 drone, Roland D-550 strings and Gforce M-tron for the nice cello at the end...
And bluesy slide guitar... I have to say I'm quite happy with the way it was recorded, I rarely record steel guitar that well, eheh.

Ashlands

2 comments:

Rhythm of Rain said...

Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning Sell RS Gold, What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.It's what we know for sure that just ain't so Sell Runescape Gold, Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer Sell RS Gold you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.

Rhythm of Rain said...

The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..